Dr Shilpa Rao, a practicing Pediatrician and Autism Expert with a clinical experience of more than 17yrs
She believes in a holistic approach & Multidisciplinary intervention to teach, test & treat Autism.
Her field-of expertise lies in:
* Providing clinical assessment, evaluation & root cause diagnosis .
* One on one special education sessions in person at her clinic in Bengaluru & Online too.
* Parent training for families of Specially abled children.
* Biomedical interventions for various developmental & learning disabilities in children.
* Medical treatment of various identifiable causes of Autism.
Dr Shilpa Rao's Son is a high functioning Autistic young man who passed his 12th grade exams with flying colors and pursues various activities of his choice & exploring his interests.
Dr Shilpa was drawn to the field of Autism in 2002 and has been learning, teaching, training & researching Autism and Various Developmental disorders till date.
She completed her Medical education from MRMC Gulbarga
Worked in the Dept of Gastroenterology at St John's Hospital Bengaluru.
She pursued her Special educator program from the Spastic society of Karnataka Bengaluru and is a RCI certified Special educator.
She is also the Chief Co-ordinator & trainer at KPAMRC on courses in Autism.
Spastic society of Karnataka has her as a guest faculty in courses on Autism.
Work is her Passion & every child seeking help is her teacher to thrive for the best in Autism.