Nutritionist and Dietitian
- Product Code: WELLNESS001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax:$21.00
Dietitian Aritra Khan
- Fellowship in Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Nutritionist and Dietitian
- Specialized in G.F.C.F.S.F and customized Autism Diet
- P.G. C. Diabetes Educator ( PROJECT HOPE) , IDF
- Certified Heart Failure patient Educator ( Berkeley Health, New Delhi)
- Specialist in Bariatric, Cardiology and Renal Nutrition.
- Assistant Professor and Examiner, Department of Clinical Dietetics and Nutrition, KPC Medical College and Hospital.
- Academic Counselor ( Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics) , IGNOU
- Research Head (R&D) Nijji and Matris Curam Pharmaceutical.
- Diabetic Diet Clinic (OPD In Charge) ,KPC Medical College & Hospital.
Dietician Aritra Khan practices more than 12 years in this field of Clinical and Therapeutic Nutrition. He started his career as a Trainee Dietitian under Dr Ranjini Datta at KPC Medical College and Hospital and He was a Research Associate of HOPE project under Dr T. Chowdhury in Apollo Gleneagles Hospital.
He has done the specialization in Bariatric Nutrition under Dr Sarfaraz J Baig .
He was in New Delhi quite a long time as a Dietitian Lead of North India for a MNC pharmaceutical house.
He worked as a Senior Nutritionist and Heart failure patient Counselor for a MNC pharmaceutical house and also as a Mentor and Faculty of Cardiology Therapeutic Nutrition.
Academic Counselor ( Clinical Nutriton and Dietetics) , IGNOU .
He is quite a popular face of Electronic media and Columnist of Print Media .